Following the untimely passing of Carl Wilson in 1998, the surviving members of The Beach Boys split up into the different tours listed below. The Beach Boys reunited in 2012 for a major worldwide 50th Anniversary Celebration tour, which ended on September 28, 2012. If any new reunion tours occur, they will be listed first. All other tours are listed by the individual BBs (Brian Wilson, Mike Love and Bruce Johnston, Alan Jardine, David Marks) heading and/or taking part in them.
In addition, Mike Love has licensed the Beach Boys' name for his tour with Bruce Johnston, so there may be some confusion. We'll endeavor to keep these dates sorted from reunion dates as best we can. Former BB Blondie Chaplin sometimes tours as part of the Rolling Stones' band and fellow ex-BB Ricky Fataar currently tours as Bonnie Raitt's drummer. Dates for the BB's family off-shoot band, California Saga, are also being listed here.
All tour dates are subject to change. An asterisk (*) indicates a date confirmed by BRI, two asterisks (**) indicate a confirmed date from another source. BBFC does not list private show dates. For a comprehensive listing of songs performed in The Beach Boys' and their spinoff acts' past shows (1962 through present day), visit Eric Anniversario's setlist archive.
THE BEACH BOYS: 50th Anniversary Celebration Tour
The Beach Boys — Brian Wilson, Mike Love, Alan Jardine, Bruce Johnston, and David Marks — celebrated the 50th anniversary since the release of their first album with a big reunion tour in 2012.
- Thank you so much for doing the 50th anniversary reunion tour, guys — that was truly splendid! Please consider “doin' it again” soon!
Brian Wilson tours with a large backing group (the “Brian Wilson Band”) which includes The Wondermints' Darian Sanahaja, Nick Walusko, Probyn Gregory, Mike D'Amico; Scott Bennett; Paul von Mertens; Brett Simons; and Nelson Bragg. Fellow BBs Al Jardine and David Marks toured with Brian in 2013. Please check Brian's website for updates and more details. Tour merchandise is available from Brian's site.
- March 30 — Los Angeles, CA (Fonda Theatre, Brian Fest: A Night to Celebrate the Music of Brian Wilson, with Al Jardine, Wilson Phillips and many more; benefit for the Jameson Neighborhood Fund and the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund; tickets)**
- May 16 — New Brunswick, NJ (State Theatre, 2015 Benefit Gala)
MIKE LOVE & BRUCE JOHNSTON
Mike Love has licensed the Beach Boys' name for his tour, which also features fellow Beach Boy Bruce Johnston. Please note that Mike and Bruce are the ONLY Beach Boys on this tour, except where indicated. The duo's backup band includes Randell Kirsch, John Cowsill, Tim Bonhomme, Jeffrey Foskett, and Scott Totten. Fellow BB David Marks will be joining Mike and Bruce for their UK tour this summer. VIP packages are available at some venues, see Mike Love's website (www.mikelove.com) for available dates and ticket info.
- March 18 — Austin, TX (Rodeo Austin, Travis County Exposition Center)*
- March 19 — Grand Prairie, TX (Verizon Theater at Grand Prairie)*
- March 20 — Bossier City, LA (Riverdome at Horseshoe Casino & Hotel)*
- March 21 — Robinsonville, MS (Horseshoe Casino Tunica)*
- March 22 — Nashville, TN (Ryman Auditorium, 7:30 p.m.)*
- March 27 — Lake Tahoe, NV (MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa)*
- March 28 — San Tan Valley Arizona (Encanterra Country Club)*
- April 10 — Orlando, FL (Hard Rock Live at Universal Orlando)*
- April 17 — Lincoln, RI (Twin River Event Center, 8 p.m.)*
- April 18 — Atlantic City, NJ (Borgata)*
- April 19 — Montclair, NJ (The Wellmont Theater, with America)*
- April 21 — Verona, NY (Turning Stone Resort & Casino Showroom)*
- April 22 — Easton, PA (State Theatre)*
- April 24-25 — Westbury, NY (NYCB Theatre at Westbury, 8 p.m.)*
- May 2 — Lakeland, Florida (Joker Marchant Stadium, 7 p.m.; Rotary charity benefit for playground for Lake Parker Park)
- May 23 — Orange Beach, AL (The Wharf Amphitheater, with America)*
- May 24 — Charenton, LA (Cypress Bayou Casino)*
- May 27 — Manchester, England, UK (O2 Apollo Manchester, with David Marks)*
- May 28 — Sheffield, England, UK (Sheffield City Hall, with David Marks)*
- May 29 — Birmingham, England, UK (NIA/Barclaycard Arena, with David Marks)*
- May 30-31 — London, England, UK (Royal Albert Hall, with David Marks)*
- June 3 — Brighton, England, UK (The Brighton Centre, with David Marks)*
- June 4 — Cardiff, Wales, UK (Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, with David Marks)*
- June 6 — Trondheim, Norway (Sverresborg Arena)*
- June 20 — Brooks, CA (Cache Creek Casino Resort, 2 shows)*
- July 9 — Ridgefield, CT (Summer Gala, Ridgefield Playhouse)
- July 10 — Hampton Beach, NH (Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom, 8 p.m.)*
- July 31 — Grand Rapids, MI (Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, with The Temptations)*
- Aug. 4 — Cincinnati OH (PNC Pavilion, with The Temptations)*
- Aug. 5 — Indianapolis, IN (Farm Bureau Insurance Lawn at White River State Park, with The Temptations)*
- Aug. 6 — Huber Heights, OH (The Rose Music Center at the Heights, with The Temptations)*
- Aug. 12 — Simsbury CT (Simsbury Meadows)*
- Aug. 13 — Portland, ME (Maine State Pier)*
- Aug. 14 — Cohasset, MA (South Shore Music Circus)*
- Aug. 15 — Hyannis, MA (Cape Cod Melody Tent, 2 shows)*
- Aug. 16 — Webster, MA (Indian Ranch, 2 p.m.)*
- Aug. 23 — Vienna, VA (Wolf Trap)*
- Sept. 20 — San Diego, CA (Humphrey's Concerts by the Bay, 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.)*
Al Jardine and the Endless Summer Band features Matt Jardine on vocals and percussion, Adam Jardine on vocals, Billy Hinsche on keyboard, Ed Carter on bass, Bobby Figueroa on drums, Tom Jacob on keyboard and organ, and Richie Cannata on sax.
Al also plays some shows with the Surf City Allstars, along with David Marks and/or Dean Torrence in a configuration called The Legends of Surf Music. Al and David have also been touring with Brian Wilson recently.
- March 30 — Los Angeles, CA (Fonda Theatre, Brian Fest: A Night to Celebrate the Music of Brian Wilson; benefit for the Jameson Neighborhood Fund and the Sweet Relief Musicians Fund; tickets)**
David Marks currently tours with the Surf City Allstars, along with Al Jardine and/or Dean Torrence in a configuration called The Legends of Surf Music. Additionally, David does solo shows with his band, the Summertime Blues, featuring David Logeman, Jez Graham, and Del Baroni. He will be touring the UK this summer with fellow Beach Boys Mike Love and Bruce Johnston.
- May 22-23 — Valencia, Spain (Festival Surf-O-Rama, Sala la Rambleta)*
- May 27 — Manchester, England, UK (O2 Apollo Manchester, with fellow Beach Boys Mike Love & Bruce Johnston)*
- May 28 — Sheffield, England, UK (Sheffield City Hall, with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston)*
- May 29 — Birmingham, England, UK (NIA/Barclaycard Arena, with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston)*
- May 30-31 — London, England, UK (Royal Albert Hall, with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston)*
- June 3 — Brighton, England, UK (The Brighton Centre, with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston)*
- June 4 — Cardiff, Wales, UK (Motorpoint Arena Cardiff, with Mike Love and Bruce Johnston)*
Tour dates for Blondie Chaplin include:
- Please watch this space for new dates.
The Beach Boys' offspring have joined together to form a new next-generation band, California Saga, to honor their parents' legacy and write a new chapter in the extended BB family's musical saga. This group of seasoned musical vets includes Carnie and Wendy Wilson (Brian Wilson's daughters), Christian and Ambha Love (Mike Love's son and daughter), Justyn Wilson (Carl Wilson's son), Carl B. Wilson (Dennis Wilson's son), and Matt and Adam Jardine (Alan Jardine's sons). Billy Hinsche (Justyn's uncle) and Rob Bonfiglio (Carnie's husband) head up the supporting band. One of California Saga's focuses will be on the lesser-heard songs in the BB's canon. (Carnie, Wendy, Matt, and Rob also tour with Wilson Phillips.)
- Please watch this space for new dates.
Maintained by the webteam | Last updated March 3, 2015